The Board’s role is required to help the Schools deliver a quality education experience to our children by:
- establishing and reviewing the goals, priorities and policies of the Schools;
- supporting the development of our School Business Plan;
- planning for and approving School budgets;
- evaluating the performance of our Schools in achieving the goals set; and
- promoting our Schools within community.
SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
Principal Mr J Crofts
Staff Representatives Mrs E Salt, Mrs D Potter, Mrs D Jones
School Board Chair Ms T Lee
School Board Deputy Chair Mr C Jackson
P & C Representative Mrs F Walker
Parent Representatives Mr P Hamilton, Mrs A Marchesi, Mr H Johnston
Community Representative Mrs S Allin
The Board holds meetings throughout the year which are all open to the public.
The Board warmly welcomes community feedback and comments.
A brief introduction from each of our Board members is located here.
Minutes from earlier than those below are available for viewing. Please contact the school on 9341 1202
SCHOOL BOARD DOCUMENTATION