Please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Dawson, Principal, on 9222 9200 or email@example.com if you would like more information on what a role on the School Board entails.
The Board’s role is required to help the Schools deliver a quality education experience to our children by:
- establishing and reviewing the goals, priorities and policies of the Schools;
- supporting the development of our School Business Plan;
- planning for and approving School budgets;
- evaluating the performance of our Schools in achieving the goals set; and
- promoting our Schools within community.
SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
School Board Chair Ms Nicole Stallard
School Board Deputy Chair Mr Bailey Love
Principal Ms Sarah Dawson
Staff Representatives Mr J Dorozenko Ms A Clark, Mrs B Martin
Parent Representatives Mr P Monaghan, Mr C Booth, Ms A White and Mr P Przeradzki
Community Representative Mr S Caddy
Upcoming Meeting dates for 2020 are: 9 September, 4 November and 2 December
The Board holds meetings throughout the year which are all open to the public.
The Board warmly welcomes community feedback and comments.
Minutes from earlier than those below are available for viewing. Please contact the school on 9222 9200
SCHOOL BOARD DOCUMENTATION