The Board’s role is required to help the Schools deliver a quality education experience to our children by:
- establishing and reviewing the goals, priorities and policies of the Schools;
- supporting the development of our School Business Plan;
- planning for and approving School budgets;
- evaluating the performance of our Schools in achieving the goals set; and
- promoting our Schools within community.
SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
Principal Mr J Crofts
Staff Representatives Mrs E Salt, Mrs D Potter, Mrs D Jones
School Board Chair Ms T Lee
School Board Deputy Chair Mr C Jackson
P & C Representative Mrs F Walker
Parent Representatives Mrs D Hall, Mr P Hamilton, Mrs A Marchesi
Community Representative Mrs S Allin
The Board holds meetings throughout the year which are generally open to the public. Annually, the Board will specifically advertise at least one of its meetings as open.
The Board warmly welcomes community feedback and comments.
A brief introduction from each of our Board members is located here.
SCHOOL BOARD DOCUMENTATION